Michael Venable is an award-winning State Farm Agent looking to grow our excellent, hardworking team. Our team's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
We’re looking for motivated self-starters with a sales or insurance background who care deeply about people and want to improve their lives with coverage to take care of what matters most. Requirements We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic to develop their skills and eager to share the value insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life and realize their dreams.
- Property & Casualty License (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health License (must be able to obtain)
- Successful Track Record for Meeting Sales Goals Preferred
- Sales Experience Preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills – Written, Verbal, and Auditory
- Experience in Marketing
- Ability to Make Presentations to Potential Customers
- Achievements in Mutually Agreed Upon Marketing Goals
Responsibilities We encourage each team member to bring their authentic skills and insights to work each day in helping our customers.
- Use customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain and strong work ethic with a total commitment to integrity and success each and every day.
- Work closely in a team environment, participating in weekly meetings and ongoing collaborative efforts
- Actively participate in hands-on learning and coaching to become an industry expert
What do we offer? We offer a variety of benefits to support our team, including
· Simple IRA
· Salary & Commission/Bonus
· Paid Time Off (Vacation and Personal/Sick Days)
· Valuable Work Experience
· Sign-On Bonus for Already Licensed Professionals
· Licensing Reimbursement (After 3 Months)
· Growth Potential & Opportunity for Advancement within my Agency
· Agent Aspirant Program for Individuals Aspiring to Own a Business
Hours Monday-Friday 800 AM – 500 PM located in Hopkinsville, KY
Compensation $50,000-$70,000 Per Year
Our compensation expectations show a range of our salary plus commission system. With our profitable and thriving market and business model, team development, and intentional hiring process, we are confident that you will be successful in achieving high-earning compensation amounts. How we elevate YOUR skills By joining the team at Michael Venable’s State Farm Agency, not only will you acquire licensing for Property & Casualty and Life & Health Insurance, but you will develop a mastery in sales and customer service to support your personal and professional goals. Achieving licensing in insurance is a great way to build your resume and advance your skillset, and we use intentional goal setting and team building to establish successful habits for both your career and life. Michael Venable’s State Farm Agency is committed to developing and broadening your skills and knowledge as just one unique perk.
About Michael Venable’s Agency As a Bluegrass State native, here at Michael Venable State Farm we recognize the value of community and the importance of fostering meaningful connections. We are always looking for ways to better serve our customers, providing thorough information and options that allow them to feel empowered as policyholders. Everyone who walks through the door is treated with respect and kindness at Michael Venable State Farm agency in Hopkinsville, Kentucky.
Since starting in 2000 as a State Farm agent, we've has helped countless individuals, families and small business owners to find insurance plans that supported their goals. Michael’s genuine love for what he does and who we serve has earned our team awards and recognition including Million Dollar Round Table, President’s Club, Chairman’s Circle, and SVP Club. Michael also makes it a priority to support worthy charitable programs and nonprofits such as Alpha Alternative, United Way, Boys and Girls Club, and Pennyroyal Hospice.
Community Recognition Here’s what our community has to say about working with our agency -
· “Thank you, Michael Venable - State Farm, for making our home buying process a little less stressful. I was gathering quotes from a couple of local agents when an old friend/coworker reached out about our quote. Small world! A BIG thank you to Naytrimis “Nate” Harris for taking care of us. He took the time to answer my questions (I had a lot) and was prompt in sending over documents, etc. Nate, I’m so glad we can still work together in some respect. Thanks again!”
· “I've had my auto and home insurance with Michael for a long time now. Anytime I have an issue or questions, they are always very helpful and friendly. I've had a couple of claims, and they were handled quickly and without hassle. Becky is gem. I would highly recommend.”
· “I get the best coverage with State Farm. The team always works well with me and makes sure they understand any request I have and work with me to ensure the quality experiences every time we speak. Highly recommended!”
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We guarantee to connect with you within 48 hours on the next steps of the interview process.